2019 Dads Charity Challenge
Come ride down to Durban with The Dads' Charity Challenge team whilst raising awareness for DADS as well as funds for the beneficiaries of the charity.
What you need:
1. Ambition to be awesome and do something incredible.
2. Willing to fund raise for the beneficiary charities we support as part of your community comradery. We ask for a R5 000.00 minimum contribution as a token of your goodwill to supporting our communities in need. These funds go a long way to help supplement the charities day to day expenses.
3. Sense of humour both on and off the bike. The riding is beautiful but can be a long day out, a sense of humour will get us through it as well as the festive evening celebrations.
4. Ability to ride 130km's per day for the 5 days at a medium pace. (25km/h-27km/h average)
5. A bicycle in good working condition.
(DAY1)16thOctober 2019+-140km from Carnival City Casino to Standerton.
(Day 2)17thOctober 2019+-135km from Standerton to Newcastle.
(DAY3)18thOctober 2019+-177km from Newcastle to Estcourt
(DAY 4)19thOctober 2019+-130km from Estcourt to Pietermaritzburg
(DAY 5)20thOctober 2019+-107km in The Tsogo Sun AmashovaDurban Classic Race